UNITE Eurotherapy, Inc
(Also referred to as UNITE, WE, US, or OUR throughout this policy) located at:
2870 Whiptail Loop East, Carlsbad, CA 92010
1(888) 95UNITE or email@example.com
- Types of information we collect
- How your information is used
- How your information is shared
- How we protect your information
Types of information collected:
Personal – we collect personal information that you provide: such as name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other information we collect that may be defined as personal information under any applicable law. No personal information is collected unless you voluntarily provide it.
Transactional – We collect information associated with the details of your transactions throughout our website and in connection with fulfilling your order(s).
Operational – We may collect non-personally identifiable information as part of the standard operation of the hosting servers, by using Cookie Technology to enhance the online experience which does not personally identify users or extract any information from the users’ computer. We use Cookie Technology to measure and monitor our website and to improve its design and content.
How Information Is Used:
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us to:
- Improve our website and its contents and to make sure our site is working properly
- Provide you with information or products that may interest you
- To directly contact you and provide you with customer service
- Learn website trends and activities
- Notify you about changes to our website and products
How Information is Shared:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
How Information is Protected:
We do our best to secure your information on our website, but we cannot guarantee the safety of your data to and from other sites. Please understand that the transmission of information via the internet, in general, is not entirely secure. And the security of this information (such as the password you have chosen) also depends on you. Please keep your passwords confidential and in safekeeping.
If you have comments or concerns regarding our policies or practices, please contact us at 1(888)95UNITE or firstname.lastname@example.org.